This Section introduces the simplest type of continuous probability distribution which features a continuous random variable with probability density function which assumes a constant value over a finite interval.
- understand the concepts of probability
- be familiar with the concepts of expectation and variance
- be familiar with the concept of continuous probability distribution
- explain what is meant by the term uniform distribution
- calculate the mean and variance of a uniform distribution